Thursday, June 24, 2010

Random thoughts as one liners/quotes

· Respect the devil, for you are him once in a while and you love being him.

· Heaven is beautiful; on the dark side hell is hot.

· GODEVIL

· I would not give my life for a friend neither would i take his, its not being selfish; it’s just being human.

· Winners should win over winners and not losers.

· Jack from titanic was a real jack.

· It really doesn’t matter if you bless me or curse me but curse me without my knowledge.

· Curse me but make sure i don’t know of it for if i do.......

· If i want something, i want it at any cost even if it means destroying you.

· Sometimes you can’t innovate but at least appreciate the innovator’s try.

· You should love what you do and for that you should do what you love.

· Death is unlike pain; you cannot feel it, complain about it or cry about it.

· Mother earth is next to being closest to god for she bears us all.

· Most people are psycho, i mean they follow what others do without thinking on their own; where’s the innovation?

· At least terrorists have no discrimination among themselves. (are united)

· In order to see what i see, you have to borrow my mind not eyes. And to feel what i feel you have to take my heart.

· Stubbornness to the limit of perseverance is acceptable; beyond that is just one’s character and i’m proud of accepting it.

· Even god loves rock music for once in a while he plays thunder and lightning.

· Sinning a sinner does not make us one.

· God is a killer for he kills the innocent.

· God is a killer and fate his decoy.

· I’m not a we, i’m an i.

3 comments:

Nilanthi said...

I liked this one :

· You should love what you do and for that you should do what you love.

Unknown said...

Its awesome brother n i love the quote where it says god loves rock music at times..he he n thats y theres thundering...

Saran said...

"Sometimes you can’t innovate but at least appreciate the innovator’s try"
- Dude i don't think u ever appreciate new things.